17/07/2019 0 Comments
Don’t Get Caught in the Cold this Winter Why You Should Book Your Regular Furnace Service in Mississauga
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but summer is over, and the nights are quickly getting cold. If you haven’t already turned on your furnace, the chances are, you’ll have to soon. In the winter, one of the things you depend on most of all is your furnace keeping your house nice and warm. Having to fix it at the last moment, or worse, replace it entirely, is something you’ll want to avoid when it’s -30C outside.
Aire One Heating and Cooling brings almost 30 years of expert HVAC training and knowledge to you. We make it our mission to keep our clients in Mississauga and the GTA warm this winter with an HVAC system that is reliable, efficient and safe.
Top 5 Reasons to Schedule a Furnace Tune Up
1. Safety for you and your home: Furnaces these days are very reliable, but an old one that hasn’t been checked is at a higher risk of failure. This can pose significant risk to you and your home if left unaddressed. A damaged heater can result in dangerous carbon monoxide emissions and other hazards which are avoidable with regular check ups.
2. Energy efficiency: A working furnace must be an efficient one. When everything is operating as it should, the system should be using as little power as possible, which saves you money. But, as time goes on, your heating equipment can lose efficiency if it isn’t checked. Over time, this can cost you a significant amount of money in unnecessary bills.
3. Fewer repairs: A simple, regular furnace service appointment can often catch problems before they arise. What could have been a costly, labour intensive repair can sometimes be prevented by a quick check and a few minor alterations. This will save you money and you won’t have to worry about being left in the cold in the middle of winter.
4. Save money: Over time, the money you’ll save from getting your HVAC system regularly checked is significant. By preventing damage before it occurs and avoiding costly furnace repairs, you can significantly extend the life of your heating unit for less.
5. Now is the time: Winter is not far away and it’s only a matter of time before you have to turn on your heat. By replacing an old system now, or just having a simple checkup to make sure everything is working, you can be sure your heating unit is ready and reliable when you need it to be.
Stay Safe and Warm with Timely Furnace Repair and Service
So, if you’ve been thinking about replacing your old heater, or if it’s been a while since you had it checked, now is the time! Regularly ensuring that your furnace is running reliably and efficiently is the best way to ensure that it doesn’t break when you need it most and can even save you money!
For any furnace repairs or maintenance services, call us at 905-564-8545 or contact us online. We offer regular and 24-hour emergency services in Mississauga and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area.