Cooling Efficiency : Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
Heating Efficiency : Dependent upon outdoor unit pairing
Comfort Features : Best
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes: 09 / 12 / 18 / 24
- Follow Me (senses temperature at handheld remote)
- Heating Setback (46° F Heating Mode)
- Up-down / right-left louver control (fixed or swing)
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Occupancy Sensor Sizes (09-12 Only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for smart phone control
- ECO Mode
- Quiet indoor operation, as low as 29 dB(A)1
- Aluminum Golden Hydrophilic pre-coated fins
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
- sound: as low as 29 decibels1
- 0.75 – 2.0 Ton
- Attractively styled, high−impact polystyrene
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
At 42 SEER, there’s nothing more efficient1 when paired with its outdoor single zone counterpart 38MPRA. The High Wall is flexible to fit any application from 38MPRA single zone to the 38MGR multi-zone system. Talk about controllability, the new 40MPHA indoor unit features either built-in Wi-Fi® that gives you control from virtually anywhere or compatibility with third party thermostats when the 24V Interface is installed. The High Wall also offers a Relative Humidity Sensor to customize the humidity level for more comfortable air and an occupancy sensor that senses a person in a room and can direct airflow either toward or away from that person.
1 According to system ratings maintained by AHRI as of January 22, 2018, in accordance with the AHRI Unitary Small Equipment Operations Manual. The 9,000 Btu/h single zone ductless has a 42 SEER Rating.